- Computer maintenance is a process which starts with installation of the system and runs through out the life of it. Maintenance includes both Hardware maintenance and Software maintenance. But in this course we learn basics of computer hardware maintenance.
- Computer hardware maintenance involves taking care of the computer's physical components, such us its keyboard, hard drive, and internal CD or DVD drives. Cleaning the computer, keeping its fans free from dust, and defragmenting its hard drives regularly are all parts of a computer hardware maintenance.
Maintaining hardware helps to extend the computer's lifespan. It helps to prevent wear and tear, and keeps the system functioning smoothly. System maintenance keep your system functioning smoothly by managing hard drive space, scanning for system errors and regularly defragmenting the hard drive.
- Introduction to computer hardwares
- Basic operations
- Inside the box
- RAM & ROM
- Ports & Cabling
- Connectors & Expansion Card
- Storage & Hard Drives
- Power Supply
This course if totally free and you can start learning by login to your account. If you don't have account yet, you can create for free here.
- Teacher: System Administrator